Time for a little game! It's called Smart Ass! Who Am I?

Time for a little game! It's called Smart Ass! Who Am I?

So, a while back, I started posting on Facebook each week. For our Christmas Party, I was the lucky recipient of a game called Smart Ass. There are three categories: Who Am I?, What am I?, and Where am I? We had so much fun during the holiday season, just grabbing a card out of the box to try to stump each other.
I decided this would be fun to play with my online friends and community. I only just learned that I can extend these posts on Facebook onto the blog! How fun is this!?
I think what will make the most sense, as to not bog your feed down with three posts per week, is to make this an "ongoing" post. I will share the Who Am I? posts within this article.
Here are the others:
What am I?
Where am I?
Jump right in and answer the ones that you can figure out! heehee!!





Each week, I'll add your next question. If you'd like to make sure you get in on the next question, be sure to follow my Facebook Page here:

Pin this post!