Socials

Menu

Featured Post

Welcome to the Apothecary

Welcome to the Apothecary Herbal Skincare & Organic Sugaring, Straight From a Tennessee Homestead Hi, I'm J...

New TikTok post at JSandSShop – September 18, 2026 at 08:05AM 99

Check out my latest video from TikTok:

@jen_at_jbhomemade

Apparently my morning plans were canceled by the sunrise. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐ŸŒ… I got up early. Went to the porch. Picked up the camera. And then just… sat there. No big revelation. No profound life lesson. Just one of those little moments that reminds you there's a whole lot of beauty happening while we're busy worrying about everything else. ๐Ÿงก So I figured I'd share it. #Sunrise #CountryLiving #SlowLiving #TennesseeLife #NatureTok

♬ A Private Sunrise - Mabel Turns the Dial

Apparently my morning plans were canceled by the sunrise. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐ŸŒ… I got up early. Went to the porch. Picked up the camera. And then just… sat there. No big revelation. No profound life lesson. Just one of those little moments that reminds you there's a whole lot of beauty happening while we're busy worrying about everything else. ๐Ÿงก So I figured I'd share it. #Sunrise #CountryLiving #SlowLiving #TennesseeLife #NatureTok


Love what you see? Shop my handmade creations and more over at jbhomemade.com!