Socials

JBHomeamde Etsy Icon JBHomemade Facebook Icon JBHomemade Google Plus Icon JBHomemade Instagram Icon JBHomemade Pinterest Icon JBHomemade Blogger Icon JBHomemade Tumblr Icon JBHomemade Twitter Icon JBHomemade YouTube Icon

Menu

My unconditional love of my gardens on the homestead Part 1!

My favorite part about spring is watching my desolate garden (remember, I'm in Tn...everything dies after fall until about mid-April when we start seeing green again) transform into the beauty my eyes love to behold. My yearly therapy. Most people that know me know that I am OBSESSED with my garden come spring time.

I figured I would share with you my gardens of years past. Hope you enjoy and pin your lil hearts away! Pin, share, whichever it is you feel like... Some of the photos will soon be available for purchase on my Etsy Shop as digital download screensavers. If you are interested in getting one of these printed on a beautiful matte semi-glossy print 5x7 or larger, let me know...contact me on any of my social media sites. Ok..ready? (Oh..and most people who know me also know I LOVE my camera and taking pictures. I might have to split this post into more than one

Pin this post!

You know me and Pinterest...It's another lil obsession I believe. I've compiled a list of all the gardening boards I have had the pleasure to be a part of on Pinterest. I'll be posting soon, so make sure you follow this blog so that you will get notified. The post will include some great tips on how to join group boards on Pinterest! 
✿✿✿Yep...lets go ahead and say this was part 1!
See Part 2 here:
This year, I focused more on taking photos of the growing herbs in the flower box.
I can't find any recipe that use dahlias for skincare lol.
Don't forget to share it and Pin it!✿✿✿

Pin this post!