Socials

JBHomeamde Etsy Icon JBHomemade Facebook Icon JBHomemade Google Plus Icon JBHomemade Instagram Icon JBHomemade Pinterest Icon JBHomemade Blogger Icon JBHomemade Tumblr Icon JBHomemade Twitter Icon JBHomemade YouTube Icon

Menu

Mizziexoxo's terrific spotlight about my emerging natural skin care!

Mizziexoxo Boutique: Be Featured! -
Featured Shop - JB Organic Hair Removal
  I have been featured on Mizziexoxo Boutique's Blog, written by my friend and fellow Etsian‬ Melissa Boom from Canada, owner of Mizziexoxo. I was given an interview to fill out and she has featured myself and my business on her website and blog! She did such an beautiful job! I am elated! Please click the link and read all about JBHomemade! So proud. Thank you so much Melissa! I am truly humbled and grateful for your faith in me and my products!

Be Featured! - Featured Shop - JB Organic Hair Removal

Hey guys welcome to my very first Be Featured post. Be Featured posts are to showcase fabulous online handmade shops. If you have a shop or know someone who does feel free to sign up or send your friends the link so they can sign up for their chance to be featured.
Go here to learn how to make your sugaring paste at home
or
I’ll make your sugaring paste for you! Order today and receive your sugaring in about a week. Starting at only $5.99

Pin this post!